This is one of my favorite videos …. Thanks John!
Sometimes it can be easy to lose sight of what is important in life.
John’s video is a reminder of what it’s all about.
When I first saw this video by John Chow of JohnChow.com it wasn’t what I had expected. I was looking forward to seeing a 10,000 ft house by the ocean with a huge garage filled with Lamborghini’s, Ferrari’s and Porsches.
To my surprise it was very different.
Here are a few questions to think about:
- Why do you drive into the office 5 or more days a week?
- How many hours do you spend on your daily commute?
- Do you pride yourself on working 80 hours a week?
- Do you enjoy your work? Is is something you would do in your free time?
- Did the time accumulating all of those degrees and titles pay off?
One last question: Is it all worth it?
As the days, weeks, months and years go by remember they will be gone forever.
If you answered No, it’s not worth it.
When is NOW a good time to change it?